Our unique style of touring allows your guests to experience Alaska and not just pass through. Each program features a local Alaskan tour director who is knowledgeable about Alaska's people, culture and destinations. They may discuss catching a barn-door sized halibut in the salty Alaska waters or tell stories of watching the aurora borealis dance above their heads on crisp cold evenings. Whether they take an active role or a behind the scenes approach on tour is entirely up to you.
As the largest Alaskan owned and based receptive tour operator, we pride ourselves in offering the best values in Alaska travel. We allow our clients to control their Alaska tour programs by doing things off of the beaten path. We give credit to our clients; our name does not need to be plastered all over Alaska. We partner with Alaskan owned businesses who realize the value in long-term partnerships. Deluxe, moderate or first class lodging can be selected for most cities statewide. Our buying power allows us to cater to your needs.
We are proud to be Alaskan owned and operated and bring out the real Alaska to so many of our clients worldwide. Many of our clients realize that land only tours are a great way to market to previous cruise clients. Premier services and products are sold only through travel professionals. Premier supports local and national organizations. Marketing assistance is available.
In 2013, we expanded our services to include a premier rail car. Your clients can see Alaska in style!
Premier Supports Local & National Organizations
We are proud to support the following organizations:
- Alaska Travel Industry Association
- Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Fairbanks Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Valdez Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Matanuska-Susitna Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Soldotna Chamber of Commerce
- Kenai Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Buy Alaska
- National Tour Association
- American Bus Association
- Cruise Line Industry Association
- United States Tour Operations Association
- The Voice of Student & Youth Travel
As your local Alaskan expert, we offer a variety of marketing assistance to our clients.
- Guaranteed Departure Programs
- Custom Tour Itineraries
- Detailed Tour Descriptions
- Ad Copy Proofing Services
- E-News Updates
- Familiarization Product Information
For additional information on any of these services, please call our toll-free number (888-486-8725) or send us an e-mail!