Tour Policies 2017
As a valued client of Premier Alaska Tours, we appreciate your commitment to offer your guests a unique Alaska Land Program. Please review the following details for all tour bookings.
- Premier Alaska Tours local, professional tour directors will ensure that all of your guest's needs are met throughout their Alaska tour. Our courteous staff will be there to assist with decisions and answer questions.
- Luggage handling at all points.
- Transfers as necessary are included, such as between the airport and hotel, hotel and railroad depot, and between hotels and sightseeing tours. Please note our guaranteed departures include hotel courtesy shuttles.
- For custom tours, please ensure that all components are included on the tour itinerary and if specific times are needed that these are noted as well.
- Meals are not included in the tours unless specifically identified in the itinerary.
- Air travel is not included in the tour unless specifically identified as included in the itinerary.
- Cruise line transfers between Seward/Whittier and Anchorage are not included unless specified in itinerary.
- Gratuities to Tour Directors and Drivers, unless specified, are not included but may be added upon request.
BLOCK TOUR SPACE
- If you have been approved for block space within the guaranteed departure program, or are holding space on a custom departure, monthly reviews will be conducted to ensure space utilization.
- If you are selling into the guaranteed departure programs, please notify us of your counts so we can ensure proper tour allocation. Please note tours may operate in a reverse pattern if sales warrant increased space.
- Guaranteed departure bookings must be emailed to email@example.com. Please include tour name, start and end dates of tour along with any tour enhancements to be included with the base tour program.
- As a courtesy to our preferred suppliers, we request that major unsold space be released at 120 days to arrival. During the monthly reviews, our sales team will adjust tour block as necessary based on your input.
- At 45 days prior, please forward final manifest for billing purposes.
- Hotel room allocations are finalized at 30 days prior to travel.
- Detailed tour itineraries are completed at 30 days prior to travel and forwarded electronically to the booking agent.
- Invoice will be sent 45 days prior to departure and final payment is due 30 days prior to tour departure date with an attached copy of the final rooming list and any special needs / requests. Late payments will be assessed a 1% penalty of the balance due.
- Additions will be allowed inside of 45 days based on space availability. If confirmed, payment due immediately.
- Payments for all tour programs accepted by company check or wire transfer.
- All cancellations must be sent in via fax or e-mail to Premier's Alaska office - please call to confirm receipt of fax.
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to day of arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- All name changes within 30 days of departure will incur a $30.00 administrative fee.
Providing Cooperative Operator Arrangements in the North
1900 Premier Ct., Anchorage, AK 99502- 1113
(888) 486-8725-toll-free (907) 279-0001- direct (907) 279-0002- fax